Ward Theatre located in North Parade, Downtown, Kingston was a gift to the citizens of Kingston from Colonel C.J. Ward C.M.G. The majestic structure was constructed at a cost of nine thousand pounds and was officially opened in December 1912.
Return To Tour Of City Kingston
Quick link to Pages-
Top Of Page
Copyright © 2005 Devon House Development Company - All Rights Reserved